20160830

Cullompton byways


Track #1 - Cullompton byways - 14.39km

Battling a minor cold, it's 0600 hours on Friday morning and off for my first run during this stay at Ali's mother's. Not enough time today for my planned run to the beacon q.v. so just down to and around Cullompton.


Early morning on the M5 looking south


I saw the first suggestion of mist as I crossed the M5 towards Cullompton but from there on the mist was heavy and, concerned for my own safety on the main road, I changed plan and turned off towards Brithem Bottom where I found a foot-path, then back towards Cullompton, another foot-path and then along the river Culm.

Pond farm

Sutton Barton

Sunshine magic

More magic just south of Tesco's

Cullompton Community Association fields

Back along the east side of the river

Hallmark selfie

From Cullompton back home via Long Moor was a route I have traversed several times and thus unworthy of any new photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment