20161028

Invalid?

Well, not really. A spot of bursitis on my left elbow - badly swollen a few days ago and inflamed so I went to the doc for some antibiotics. Sometimes known as student's elbow or Popeye elbow for obvious reasons.


That's actually not my arm, but one like it.  Like it was a couple of days back. But now the inflammation has spread somewhat.

Secondly, my gum is inflamed at top left, after dentist instructions I am applying more aggressive cleaning and home-brew mouth-wash (Ali having decried the commercial stuff as unsafe) whilst waiting for a hygienist appointment.

And thirdly my ongoing application of Boots' heel balm to combat cracks on my feet and hands.

The bursitis has left me feeling somewhat under the weather but, thankfully and oh bliss, sleeping 9 or 10 hours each night. I think I shall live. At least it's not my right arm! The doc says it came about maybe simply by resting my weight on the left elbow whilst working at my desk - which I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment