20160911

Cracked Heel Balm

I've mentioned before the problem I have had with cracks opening up in the crease under my big toes, as well as cracks on my heels. I've tried applying coconut oil and removing dead skin but with limited success. Web research suggested I should try a cream with urea in it. So I was in Boots the chemist and noticed their Cracked Heel Balm with 25% urea, and made an executive financial decision.

It's amazing stuff! It is quickly absorbed so application is not messy, and it keeps the skin moisturised for ages. I started applying morning and evening per instructions but now use it only in the mornings and the cracks are healing.

I think it is still necessary to exfoliate to stop the skin getting too thick at those creases so my sand-paper method is still valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment