20150927

The red balloon



After digging potatoes in the morning, yesterday afternoon I run beside and swam briefly in the lake - probably the last time this year unless we get an "Indian summer" - and then today I biked to the Curragh and ran 9 miles (barefoot and shirtless), average speed 6.4 mph. Two youths in a sports car stopped to ask directions to the motorway but in reality to ask if I was hot - it was a beautiful sunny afternoon so of course I get hot when running. My track includes part of the bike journey home.

My track

Mountains of home from the lookout post

The Braveheart hill

Curragh golf course

Pink sheep

Curragh race-course

Home to pizza and chips, thanks Ali! And then, since I mentioned it in this morning's meeting, I watched the beautiful fantasy "The Red Balloon".


No comments:

Post a Comment