20131123

Hello to Willand

Willand is my mother-in-law's new home. Having driven her there we helped clean, unpack and did various other odd jobs, and I managed two early morning runs, thus the last two of the four mentioned in my last post. Once again you have to interpolate the beginning of my route because my GPS device takes such an age to get first lock. My first run took the road from Willand to Halberton turning left towards Sampford Perverell, total distance about 12km.

Grand Western Canal, Sampford Peverell

Tiverton Parkway station

My second run started hesitantly to the church and then towards Cullompton then, as the main road was too busy, I retraced my steps to the church where my GPS device got first lock, then across the river meadows to Bradfield and Coldharbour.  Total distance about 11km.

Weir on River Culm at Coldharbour




No comments:

Post a Comment