20131122

Goodbye to Norfolk

Here is a rather belated report on four runs during recent UK trip. I attempted to GPS track all four but my smartphone took ages to get first lock and I wasn't going to hang around waiting for it, getting frozen. So you will have to interpolate a bit from the end of the track which was obviously the beginning of my run to the beginning of the track

The first two are perhaps my last runs in Norfolk (sob, sob). My first track was perhaps 15km.

First sun from Broad Lane
Coxford church

Almost home again

The second track was just over 10km - shorter because I was worn out from the previous run and all the house packing we were doing. I returned via West Rudham church. Running barefoot through a cabbage field was an interesting experience but one feels obliged to keep the English public footpaths in use!

Granpa's grave

West Rudham church

Footpath through cabbages

Showing the church, and the cabbage path below it

If I get around to repeating all this hard work my next post will be two runs in "Hello to Willand".

No comments:

Post a Comment