20121205

When I'm 64

Technically only 59.99 but an early surprise birthday dinner this evening because we are going away tomorrow. It is both scary and very strange to contemplate "I am 60" (or almost). Do I feel different? Yes, and no. Should I be different? Probably the same answer. 








Nice touch with the train. Even nicer with the golden syrup (how DO they survive, those people in the USA, without this magical substance?).

And afterwards some people said some nice things, and thankfully left out the bad things that they could have said. And a gift to buy myself a new bicycle...

Wow - thank you, everybody! I did not expect it, I did not know how to react, did not know what to say, etc, etc.

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?



1 comment:

  1. happy b'day - we love you dad... and your blog isn't bad either...

    ReplyDelete